Emery House is designed with a contemporary industrial feel and a clever open-plan design, maximizing the sense of space and natural light. Black steel accents and a sophisticated neutral palette of grey and white form a welcoming canvas for personal styling touches.
Apartment & Building Inclusions
- Entertainer’s kitchen including integrated dishwasher and ample storage
- Welcoming dining & living space, with timber look floorboards
- Bedrooms with plush carpets, walk-through or mirrored built-in robes
- Split system heating/cooling to living areas & all bedrooms
- Full security building with swipe access to all entries & lifts
- Secure basement car parking with storage cage
- Visitor parking & bike racks
- High speed NBN internet available
Making the most of its inner north location, Emery House includes large private balconies oriented to soak up the fantastic views; look towards the city or Dandenong Ranges, or skim over the surrounding treetops.
- Fridge and microwave
- Two-seater sofa, arm chair, coffee table, entertainment unit & art canvas
- 43” wall-mounted LED TV to living room
- Four-seater dining setting
- Queen size bed setting, bedside tables with lamps and art canvas to all bedrooms
- 32” wall-mounted LED TV to master bedroom
- Front loader washing machine plus dryer to euro-laundry
- Three or five piece outdoor setting & sun lounges to terraces
Find your place
Available for rent now! Please complete your details below and we will be in contact to discuss what you’re looking for.